Friday, January 28, 2011

Make A Difference.

For my first blog on my new posting page I would like to just say thank you to everyone that comes across and reads what I write. I try to keep everything that I write readable for everyone and to at least have a relevant point of some kind. I would also like to say that any comments about what I write or even what you'd like me to write about will be greatly appreciated. I'm more than willing to take any ideas and put them down as best as I could for all to see and react upon. I enjoy blogging, but for a while I've been in a rut and that's why I made this new blog to hopefully open my mind a little more and maybe now they'll just flow out like water from a faucet.
Let's just think about the world that we life in, and how even though we learn more and more about how much we need to help not only the land and water but also the animals, many people close their eyes to it. I just learned that a lot of the animals that live in Africa are coming very close to extinction. For a couple of the animals that reside there, there are actually more living in zoos than get to run around free in the wild. A couple of them will be gone very soon. The sad thing is that everyday not to many people actually make an effort to do anything to make a difference, I guess if you don't see it in front of you it's very easy to forget. On a regular basis I see people still throwing things out of their car window, I know some people would say big deal but if we all did that then it would be. Littering in general really gets to me. Plastic is not good for the earth or for the animals that may eat it, and people have known this for a long time. Or how about the people that leave the car running for way too long, I am all for being warm but if we all cut down a little the difference would be huge. I'm a nature nut you can say, everything and anything about nature to me is beautiful, and I couldn't imagine some of it not being here anymore. They build way too many house's as it is and the land is being taken up so fast that the animals don't have anywhere to go. Animals just like us live in certain habitats, that once they're gone so are they. Now back to the earth itself, I feel that everybody including myself needs to take a more conscious effort to do a better job at taking care of it. A little goes a long way when your talking about millions of people. I like green grass, and clean water, even fresh air would be nice to breath. Having a daughter that loves nature as much as I do makes me only want to make a difference more. So lets all do something that will help the world and in turn it will help us all.

2 comments: